Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ollie's First Christmas!

"Good Morning, Merry Christmas Mom!"
Greeting me as I come down the stairs.
Hi all!  Merry Christmas from me to you. Our house is pretty low key around this time of the year.  The most exciting thing is that my sister is in town from Spain!  She is only here once a year because she lives in Madrid...what was supposed to be a fun summer with me as au pairs in Spain turned into a 4 year adventure for her as a teacher at an English school...so jealous! Anyhoo, we woke up this morning for a yummy breakfast that mom made and then

opened presents.  Ollie got a large bone from my dad for Christmas.  It was probably the best present to watch be received because he didn't know what to do with it at first but then quickly learned it was something he didn't want to share.  Do you see those teeth up above?! Such a gentle creature turned crazy! My dad loves watching movies together so we went to see the new Mission Impossible.  The rest of the day was filled with a family walk, Yahtzee, and lots of food.  What a great day!  I hope everyone was able to have a fabulous day with people they care about.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment